20 Oct 2012

Minun's back!

Hello everyone,
just a heads up that I'm back in the game!

Thank you so much for still visiting here despite no real updates recently.
I recently changed the layout a little bit though
and approved/answered most comments and questions I've recieved.

I'm wondering what I should update next though. I've been looking for information on Friede but cannot find any. I'm also not sure if anyone has translated Sharon's quest yet -- eitherway I probably will do it if even just for practice and a place for people to easily find it once we get her.

I'll also take this opportunity to say all comments need to be looked at and approved by me first. There is no need to spam one question/comment over and over, I see them, but I approve/answer them when I have the time to do so.
Anyone is also free to ask questions and give suggestions via PM ingame (Minun on Bach server)! Or simply just casually talk!


I MISSED MY BABIES ♥
IAH please release the angel bayo costume already

AND I MISSED MY PARTNER TOO OFC ♥

2 comments:

  1. ======================================
    || SUSPICIOUS WOMAN || SHARON RECRUITMENT QUEST
    ======================================

    Prerequisite (complete):

    + Zeia Questline
    + SELVA Recruitment
    + Place Nearest To God (Selva Extended Quest)
    + 5 Elemental Otite
    + VEATRICE RECRUITMENT and Creation
    + NAR RECRUITMENT
    + ANIA RECRUITMENT
    + HELENA RECRUITMENT
    + RECKLESS EMILIA RECRUITMENT

    ==================================

    > Move to I7 of Byron
    > Talk to Wheelton
    > Move to H2 of Byron to trigger Quest Dialogue

    ==================================
    || Cortes' Grave ||
    ==================================

    Prerequisite: Complete "Suspicious Woman" Quest

    > Move to Lucifer : Underground Warehouse C6
    > move to a combat instance similar to TP : Cortes Defeat enemy
    (feel nako lisod kau ni since mubo ra kaau iyang recruitment quest aie)

    ==================================
    || The Dark Lightning ||
    ==================================

    Prerequisite : Complete "Cortes' Grave" Quest

    > With BEATRICE in team go to Byron F10
    > move to non combat instance

    =================================
    || FIRE RHODOLITE STONE ||
    =================================

    Prerequisite : Completed "Cortes' Grave" Quest

    > move to G6 of BYRON

    =================================
    || FIRE RHODOLITE ||
    =================================

    Prerequisite : Complete "Fire Rhodolite Stone" Quest
    Reward : Eva Sharon Card, Expert G Card X3

    > move to B10 of Byron to move to non combat instance





    Prerequisite : Complete "Fire Rhodolite" Quest Sharon Creation

    > with Sharon as Leader Talk to Emilia at Port of Coimbra
    > Talk to M'Boma
    > Talk to Lisa
    - Hunt Taurus from Bahama Swamp for Taurus Milk X 10(Quest Item)
    - Hunt Arctic Lazilam from Katovic for Lazilam Wing Piece X 10
    - Hunt Diseased Capybara from Albertal[?] for Highqul Cabos X 10
    > Return to Lisa (Repeat Until Favor Rate is Full IDK sa limit)

    > Move to Zeia H9 and Talk To ANIA
    > with Sharon ONLY move to I8 of Zeia

    > include Sharon in Team
    > move to Occulta Fortress G3

    > with Sharon in team talk to Hamaan
    [moved to non combat instance]

    > Recieve TRICKENESIS STANCEBOOK


    made by my friend "Jukiki" (rembrandt)
    sent by "xKAGAMINEx"(rembrandt)
    just posted this sinceyou were looking for it hope it helps a little

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! I've been checking ur blog a lot lately XD
    P.S:imba weapons :o
    sixsamurai from rembrandt^^

    ReplyDelete

All comments have to be looked at and approved by me before they show up on my blog. You do not need to send it more than once, or twice if you think your internet had an issue. Thank you.